Friday, January 30, 2009

Game shots of AHS vs Heritage info

Sorry these past 3 games have not been uploaded yet. That night is seems I was a magnet for the ball and then finally the players at the end. I was not hurt anywhere other than my foot, of all places. I hobbled home and I iced myself frozen after the game. Seems like it's a deep bruise and not a fracture but Dr. said it may not show up now. I just call that taking one for the team!!! Anyway, it is the cause for the photos not being up as quickly as usual. Just keep checking back because I know that I will have at least the BJV game up tomorrow mid day and with any luck the GV will be uploading over night. Thanks for checking in!!!

NEW........BASKETBALL Book sample is now showing the slideshow and can be found under Sports/Album Style along with the Baseball book.

No comments: